Sunday, July 8, 2018

Christmas in July


I don't know about you, but here in Maine, we have had a week of 90 degree weather!  So to cool off a little, I wanted to make a few Christmas cards.  I chose to use the adorable Seasonal Chums stamp set and framelits.  

I love this little reindeer.  The little Christmas trees in card #1 and the snowflake in card #2 are all part of the framelits that match the stamp set.   I used wink of stella on the trees and snowflake to give them a soft subtle twinkle.  

Here is a list of supplies I used to make these cards.  If you would like to purchase any of these items, please shop my website http://www.lindatherrien.stampinup.net.  Thank you.




No comments:

Free Products!!

Happy New Year!!  This is my favorite time of year with Stampin Up!  Why?  Because I can earn free product!  Right now we are celebrati...