Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Stampin UP! Bella and Friends

What an adorable way to say thank you, with little Bella.  I used Sweet Sugarplum and Whisper white cardstock.  Stamped Bella on a oval using our layered oval framelits.

Here is a card that is sure to bring a smile to a friends face. "You've got a friend in me" card is using Peekaboo Peach and Old Olive cardstock.  I paired it up with the delicate doilies and added a few of the enamel shaped hearts.
This card is simple but oh so cute.  "I'll be  your up when you are feeling down" sentiment is sure to brighten anyones  day.  Just used some of our watercolored pencils to color Bella and the bird.  Colors used where Watermelon Wonder and Whisper White cardstock.

Here is a list of supplies that I used to make the cards along with the order numbers.  If you would like to order any of these items, please head over to my Website
if you have any questions, please feel free to drop me an email HERE



No comments:

Free Products!!

Happy New Year!!  This is my favorite time of year with Stampin Up!  Why?  Because I can earn free product!  Right now we are celebrati...