Today I created another card. This time I used an image from Digi Scrap Kits. I love love love her images and she is so affordable, I think you can purchase her files for under $1.00 right now and you get 5-6 images per file. Very very affordable and lots to choose from.
Card base: Kraft cardstock cut at 8 1/4 x 9 1/2 - scored at 4 1/8
Pumpkin Girl - Digi Scrap kits cut for a 4 x 6 photo
leaves: A child's Year cut at 1 inch
Background stamp - Inkainkado - stamped with versa mark & embossed clear
Sentiment Stamp - Micheals dollar bin.
Don't forget to leave a comment to be entered for my blog candy which is a Christmas 6 x 6 paper pad.
Thank you for visiting and now hop on over to Colleen to see what she has for you.
If you get lost along the way...here is the line up.1. Amy ~ http://www.lovetocrop.com/
2. Melissa ~ http://acreativejourneywithmelissa.blogspot.com/
3. Ashley ~ http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com
4. Anita ~ http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com/
5. Nancy ~ http://blog.fancywithnancy.com/
6. Shannon ~ http://www.purplelionpaper.com/blog
7. Amber ~ http://pixiperfectcreations.blogspot.com
8. Linda ~ http://www.lindascreativity.blogspot.com/
10. Colleen ~ http://www.cbcscrapbooking.blogspot.com
11. Jennifer ~ www.craftycardgallery.blogspot.com
12. Lisa ~ http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com
13. Nicolette ~ www.beyondscrapin.blogspot.com
14. April ~ http://www.curlsandgrins.blogspot.com
15. Theresa ~ www.thescrapbookingqueen.com
16. Jessica ~ http://thecreativestamperspot.blogspot.com
19. Brenda ~ http://createbyburffrau.blogspot.com/
20. Jamie ~ http://myamusinglife.blogspot.com/
21. Maria ~ http://www.mdcraftcorner.blogspot.com/
22. Sherry ~ http://www.patternsbysher.blogspot.com