If you have hopped here from Amber then you have arrived at the perfect spot in the pumpkin patch!! If you are just popping in to visit, please take a trip back to Amy's Blog (www.lovetocrop.com) to start at the beginning -- with all the pumpkins in the patch, you'll want to be sure to see them all!!
For my project I have created..... a step card. My most favorite season of all is Fall. I love going to the apple orchards and going through the corn maze, enjoy a fun hay ride to the apple orchard and sipping on some hot apple cider. Then there are the pumpkins!! I love the field colored with orange and watching the little ones trying to pick up the pumpkins that are twice the size they are, but are just as happy to sit on them for pictures. I tried to re-create a pumpkin patch.
Barrel: Paper Doll Dress Up cut at 7"
Corn Stalks: Paper Doll Dress Up cut at 3 3/4, 4 1/2 & 5"
Pumpkins: Wild Card Cartridge cut at 3 & 4 inches.
Stickles were used for the "glow"
Sentiment stamp - Studio G from Walmart
All the paper I used was from Recollections "Spice Market" paper pack.
I am offering a Christmas 6x6 paper pack for my blog candy, for the Christmas project that we will be making soon. All that I ask is that you leave a comment. Would love it if you became a follower, but it is not required to win the blog candy.
Thank you again for visiting. For the next stop in the Pumpkin Patch, please hop over to Colleen.
Here is the line up in case you get lost along the way.
1. Amy ~ http://www.lovetocrop.com/
2. Melissa ~ http://acreativejourneywithmelissa.blogspot.com/
3. Ashley ~ http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com
4. Anita ~ http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com/
5. Nancy ~ http://blog.fancywithnancy.com/
6. Shannon ~ http://www.purplelionpaper.com/blog
7. Amber ~ http://pixiperfectcreations.blogspot.com
8. Linda ~ http://www.lindascreativity.blogspot.com/
10. Colleen ~ http://www.cbcscrapbooking.blogspot.com
11. Jennifer ~ www.craftycardgallery.blogspot.com
12. Lisa ~ http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com
13. Nicolette ~ www.beyondscrapin.blogspot.com
14. April ~ http://www.curlsandgrins.blogspot.com
15. Theresa ~ www.thescrapbookingqueen.com
16. Jessica ~ http://thecreativestamperspot.blogspot.com
18. Christina ~ http://cema1cema.blogspot.com
19. Brenda ~ http://createbyburffrau.blogspot.com/
20. Jamie ~ http://myamusinglife.blogspot.com/
21. Maria ~ http://www.mdcraftcorner.blogspot.com/
22. Sherry ~ http://www.patternsbysher.blogspot.com