Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Free Products!!

Happy New Year!! 

This is my favorite time of year with Stampin Up!  Why?  Because I can earn free product!  Right now we are celebrating with Sale-A-Bration.  If  you have never heard of Sale-A-Bration, it is a time when you purchase $50.00 in product you can earn a free stamp set, or free designer series paper.  There are a few items you can get for free with a $100.00 order, like the small bloom punch, the Power of Hope bundle, which includes an embossing folder.  I will list these free items at the end of the post.  
    Stampin Up! also came out with a new mini catalog!  Inside this catalog are some beautiful designer series paper, fun bundles, new punches and so much more.  If you would like a catalog, and do not have a Demonstrator, please let me know and I will be happy to get a catalog out in the mail for you.  You can also go to my website
http://www.lindatherrien.stampinup.net and view the mini catalog and the annual catalog online.  Any $50.00 or $100 order from either of these catalogs, will earn you a free item.
     One of my favorite stamp sets in the mini catalog is called Beautiful Moments item #151677 $23.00
I can see this used on scrapbook pages and cards.  I am mailing this card to one of my dearest friends to let her know she is a blessing in my life.  
   As promised, you can see the items you can earn with a $50.00 order for free below.  If you have any questions, or would like a catalog, please feel free to contact me.  Email address is therrien_linda@yahoo.com.








Here are the items you can get for free with a $100 order.  


The lily pad dies go along with the Lily pad stamp set - you can get both free with a $150.00 order.

Free Products!!

Happy New Year!!  This is my favorite time of year with Stampin Up!  Why?  Because I can earn free product!  Right now we are celebrati...