If you are coming from Jearise blog, you are in the right place. If you happened to just stop by and want to start the hop from the beginning, please go to Susan's blog.
We were told that Susan loves the colors pink and purple, so I wanted to make something a little different - something a little girlie. I went to my binder where I keep all the ideas I have printed off and found this CD envelope pocket album purse. I printed the instructions from Splitcoast Stampers website. This cute purse holds two CD's which could be picture CD's, or a Video you made for someone special, or your favorite music you'd like to give as a gift. Or...you can use the cd holders as
picture frames. I used paper from my scrap box to cover the front, they are muted pink and greens, and the inserts of the CD envelopes are a light lavender. I hope you like it.
This is the inside!
Before you go, I do have some blog candy for you to win, I just ask that you leave a comment. (You don't have to become a follower, but I would love it if you did). I have a cute little paper mache journal that you can decorate anyway you want. It is made with all recycled materials. I would love whoever wins this to post their creation so we can all get inspired.
Your next stop is Lori
Here is the lineup in case anyone gets lost along the way.1. Susan: http://www.susanascorner.blogspot.com/
2. Amy: http://www.lovetocrop.com/
3. Darlene: http://www.twoscrappinlawyers.blogspot.com/
4. Faith: http://www.faithfulecreations.com/
5. Heather: http://www.blessed2cre8.blogspot.com/
6. Indira: http://www.craftyhomemade.blogspot.com/
7. Janet: http://www.ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/
8. Jearise: http://www.lorbysworld.blogspot.com/
9. Linda: http://www.lindascreativity.blogspot.com/
10. Lori: http://www.scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com/
11. Maria: http://www.justgetscraphappy.blogspot.com/
12. Nicole: http://www.crashingcreatively.blogspot.com/
13. Theresa: http://www.thescrapbookingqueen.com/