Saturday, August 27, 2011

Card Drive for Breast Cancer

Robyn is having a card drive for breast cancer.  She is also giving away one of her awesome stamp sets.
I have a friend that recently found out she has breast cancer, so I knew I wanted to support anyone going through this.  I cut out this cute little frog from Trina Clark digital images.  The saying, I actually saw in a magazine and I really loved what it had to say.  Hope you like it and if you have a few minutes and want to make a card for a great cause, check Robyn's blog, she has the address that you can mail it to.
Have a great day.

10 comments:

Jens Craft Corner said...

What a nice card for a great cause! Love the turtle and the sentiment is touching.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Very sweet!

Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Missy said...

This is cute, your digi turtle looks terrific!!

DIANA L. said...

Cute card, I like the sentiment, I've seen it before and always forget to use it

Celeste said...

oh wow such a great card.

Patti Ross said...

BEAUTIFUL card, Linda. I love the digi, Trina has amazing artwork!

Scrappin' Sista said...

You card is so beautiful. Love it!

Christel
http://onescrappinsista.blogspot.com

JustYolie said...

Beautiful card for such a great cause...the image is adorable! I hope you join us October 1st for Link Up for Pink... :)
www.JustYolie.com

Pinkllilac said...

Beautiful card for a fantastic cause.
Hugs Linda

Her Craftiness (Lynne) said...

I love this inspiration -- was actually here for Susan's Birthday Blog Hop but scrolled further!!! I did copy the verse I must admit!!! It was discovered earlier this year, I found I have atypical ductal hyperplasia and now remind all my friends to get their mammograms and will use this inside the cards. Thank you
Lynne
Her craftiness
http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/

Stampin Up! Year End Sale Event!

This is the time of year to save on your favorite stamp sets, framelits and bundles, with Stampin Up's year end sale event.  Here is a l...