Saturday, August 20, 2011

Get Well Card

My sister Patti has been sick for a while now, so I wanted to send her a get well card to let her know I was thinking of her. 
The little bug is so cute!  I used Best of Pixar (Patti let me borrow it :)  ) and I used the sketch for this card from cardabilities.  I think I am going to use sketches for some card ideas, they really have a lot of great ones.  I went to Reny's the other day and found a package of 40 pastel greeting cards with matching envelopes for 1.99 - the card size is 5 x 7 - couldn't pass up that deal.  I hope this makes my sister feel a little better knowing that I was thinking of her.

7 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is so sweet! Great deal on the cards!

Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

This is so adorable, Linda! I love that cute little bug! I hope your sister feels much better soon. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog for the Getting Cricky Blog Hop! I am now following you as well :)

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

That is so cute and sure to cheer Patti up!!!!
:O)
Jessica

Lori Apgar said...

This card is very sweet!!!

I also think it is sweet that you won my blog candy in the Bucket List Blog Hop!!! Please email me your address!!

lori.apgar @ gmail.com

Have a great day!!

Jessica said...

Hey Linda, I just wanted to drop by again to say I finally got to use my Preserves cartridge for the first time...THANK YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN!
:O)
Jessica

soujiart said...

This is soooo cute...loved the color...

Patti Ross said...

I smiled so big when I got this in the mail, thank you little sister! My health has been kicking my butt this year for sure. I'm hoping I can finally get off the couch and get creative again!!!

Love you oodles and more!