Sunday, September 11, 2011

Christopher turned 22!

My son turned 22 on September 8th.  No matter how old he is, on his birthday every year I can remember the hour I went into labor, the minute he was born (6:41 AM) and being so excited he was a boy!  I know every mother must do that, but it is such a wonderful memory.  I am so proud of the man he has become.
Christopher Scott is and always will be, my greatest and most wonderful accomplishment.
   For his birthday card, I made him a fishing card.  He loves hunting and fishing!!  I bought this image called campin fun from Treasure Box Designs.  It is an SVG file, but thankfully she also had it in a file format that I can cut it out by hand. 
I hope this card makes him remember when we took the double kayak out one year and went fishing together.  Well,  he fished, I took all the pictures :) but I cherish that day, when he took time out to spend time with me.  :)

4 comments:

L.B. said...

Moms always remember. great card!

Patti Ross said...

Christopher has grown up to be a fine man - and I'm proud to be his Auntie! We always think of our children as babies...it's a mother thing...Michael is 32 and Brian 31 and I still think of them as my babies!!!

Love you little sister...xoxoxoxo

Amy E said...

Awww. I came here looking for the teddy bear blog hop, and the name of this post caught my eye. I have a Christopher too, and he'll be 30 in November! I know what you mean about remembering every little thing on their birthdays...I always do the same thing!

I hope your Christopher had a wonderful day :)

Amy E.
scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

Kate said...

This is so CUTE. TFS

Hugs
Kate

Free Products!!

Happy New Year!!  This is my favorite time of year with Stampin Up!  Why?  Because I can earn free product!  Right now we are celebrati...