Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Disney Halloween Card

Good Morning everyone!  It is going to be a beautiful here in Maine today, wish I had it off to enjoy it, but I don't so I am going to get this posted before I leave.

I found a website called. www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com  which is accepting Disney cards so I decided to post this card I made for one of my Great Nieces - Lexi.  I hope she likes it. 
I used the Martha Stewart drippy punch on the bottom.  The card stock is from AC Moore value pack of 50 kraft 5 x 7 cardbases which came with envelopes.  Boo was cut at 5 inches, which made piecing her together so much easier.  I think it came out super cute!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Adorable!!! That is the cutest spooky card I've ever seen! lol Thank for joining our link up party!

My parents are visiting Maine for the first time this week! They say it is beautiful. Enjoy your day!

Melissa
www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

Patti Ross said...

LOVE this, Linda...Lexi is going to love it too. This is so cute...Glad you are having fun with MY cartridge...(Just reminding you I am keeping Campin' Critters hostage) LMAO

Love you little sister!!!!

Shawn Mosch said...

The drips at the bottom are perfect for this card.

Thanks for joining the Disney Pixar Link Up Party!

Shawn ~
Crafty Chics Blog
and
MyCutSearch.com ~ Find your Cricut images FAST!
Webmasters Earn Money Here!

Pat N. said...

Yes, super cute card!! How adorable!--Pat N.

Mimi said...

OMG! Patti was right - you are very creative. Trying to follow your blog but don't see the button. Come visit me at

www.mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

Eva Laney said...

Oh My goodness...this is just adorable!!!
Eva :0)
http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com

Free Products!!

Happy New Year!!  This is my favorite time of year with Stampin Up!  Why?  Because I can earn free product!  Right now we are celebrati...