Thursday, May 5, 2011

Winners of the Barnyard Challenge!

I would first like to thank Trina Clark of Digi Scrap Kits for sponsoring our Creative Sisters Monday challenges for the month of April.  I hope you were able to check her site out and see all the wonderful kits you can purchase - most of them are only $1.00!!  I know I have bought a lot of them and love printing them out and making projects with them.  She is truly a talented artist.

Now onto our winners!!!  The winner of the $5.00 gift certificate goes to Sarah W of crafting with Sarah.  Congratulations Sarah, please contact me with your email address and I will send the gift certificate code to you.

The grand prize winner of a $10.00 gift certicate goes to:  Donna Davis of Diary of a Scrapbook Addict.
Congratualtions Donna, please contact me with your email address and I will send the gift certificate code to you.

Thank you everyone for playing along with us on these challenges.  I love to see what you come up with - you truly inspire us!!!

2 comments:

Donna said...

Thank you so much! I am excited to be a winner. This will be my first visit to Digi Scrap Kits. I am going to check it out right now!
Donna

Sarah said...

Congrats Donna! Thank you so much! I am exited to be a winner. cant wait to check out the site!
Sarah

Stampin Up! Year End Sale Event!

This is the time of year to save on your favorite stamp sets, framelits and bundles, with Stampin Up's year end sale event.  Here is a l...