Monday, May 16, 2011

Creative Sisters Monday Challenge #8

Happy Monday everyone!!  Hope you all had a great weekend, I had the pleasure of having a long 3 day weekend - it was my Honey's birthday !

These next two weeks my theme is anything BIRTHDAY.  I thought this would be a fun challenge because it is Patti's birthday within these 2 weeks.  If you don't know, Patti is the other Creative Sister in the challenges.  If you would like to send her the birthday card you made, please contact me, I know she would be thrilled to receive your cards.  :)  How fun would that be???

My project is a card I made for my honey's birthday.  I used Campin Critters for the cardbase and for the hard working beaver.  On my expression I used fit to page and the base was cut at 5 1/4 inches.  The beaver was cut at 3 1/2 inches.  The stamp set that was used came from Stampin Up!'s  Well Scripted set.  The edges were inked in brown ink and I faux stitched all around.  I think it came out really cute for a masculine card.
Now lets have some fun and see what everyone comes up with!!
Don't forget to visit Patti's blog and see what she is up to.


4 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Thanks so much for the reminder! I haven't been myself lately!

Cute card!

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

Very nice card! I hope I can come play along this week.

I have a blogger award for you over in my blog so stop on over when you get the chance.

Sherrie K. said...

Very nice card..Thanks for another fun challenge!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Jessica Buffa said...

I am loving all the cards that have been submitted. Great talent amongst all you fabulous crafty people (&that include you Linda)!!!
:O)
Smilez,
Jessica

Free Products!!

Happy New Year!!  This is my favorite time of year with Stampin Up!  Why?  Because I can earn free product!  Right now we are celebrati...