Sunday, July 24, 2011

Creative Sisters Monday Challenge

This weeks challenge on Pattilynncreations is to create a summer project.  The first thing I thought of with all this heat is going to the movies, where you can sit in air conditioning and enjoy a good movie, eat popcorn and just relax a little.  They are playing Winnie The Pooh in theatre's right now so I thought I would make a popcorn box with Pooh on the front of it.

I used Tags Bags Boxes and More, using the fit to page feature on my expression and it cut the box out at
6 inches.  I used Pooh and Friends for Winnie the Pooh, cut him at 3 1/2 inches.  Just popped some popcorn and mixed it with some peanuts and filled the box.  I think this little box would also make a cute flower box too.  Hope you like it.
Now hop on over to my sister, Patti's and enter her challenge.  Can't wait to see what you come up with!

5 comments:

Jens Craft Corner said...

Your Pooh container is really cute!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super fun and yummy!

Patti Ross said...

I love this!!!! We went to the movies the other night and the air conditioning was broke...:( Good thing it was a good movie! Wonderful job again Sister Mine.

Missy said...

Your WTP is soooo cute Linda!!!

June Houck said...

Beautiful card, Linda! I love the lattice trim...perfect!

Stampin Up! Year End Sale Event!

This is the time of year to save on your favorite stamp sets, framelits and bundles, with Stampin Up's year end sale event.  Here is a l...