Welcome to the first blog hop for Paper Piecings by Nikki. Nikki is a very talented artist and is coming up with a bunch of new designs, she will even take special requests! If you just came from Patti's Blog you are in the right place, if you want to start at the beginning you will want to start at
One of my resolutions this year is to take the time to read more. I love to read and sadly don't give myself permission to just relax and read. It is a luxury to find that time all to yourself, uninterrupted.
So to remind myself to do this, I used one of Nikki's new designs called Beary Beary Fun,(you get 5 bears to play with.) and made myself a corner bookmark.
I think he is just too stinkin cute!!! He looks like he is asking you, "Whatcha doin?" He cracks me up. I can see making a bunch of these for teachers to encourage the children to read. You can also use them as photo corners for your scrapbook pages.
Nikki has some awesome blog candy. In order to be eligible, you must follow her blog, subscribe by email to her blog, and like her facebook page Paper Piecings by Nikki.
The next talented person on the hop is Liz
Here is the lineup in case you get lost along the way.
1. Nikki: www.paperpiecingsbynikki.blogspot.com
2. Mandy: http://lovestoscrap11.blogspot.com/
3. Tammy: http://smilesnapandscrap.blogspot.com/
4. Patti: http://pattilynncreations.blogspot.com
5. Linda: http://lindascreativity.blogspot.com
6. Liz: http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com
7. Pam: http://lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com/
8. Kimberly: http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com/
9. Raquel: http://www.kaliscrappin.blogspot.com