Monday, September 10, 2012

Boys and their Toys

Happy Monday!!  Nikki has done it again and has come up with an another awesome file to play with.

If you have boys, you can think of so many things to make with this file.  I decided to make a scrapbook page.

I chose to use my silhouette cameo for the title, the vertical boarder and the doily.  I used Nikki's print and cut feature - makes for a quick page when you don't have a whole lot of time. 
 
If you would like to see all of Nikki's files, please visit her at www.paperpiecingsbynikki.com.  She will be coming out with two more sets today or tomorrow for fall and they are ADORABLE!!! 
 
Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Free Products!!

Happy New Year!!  This is my favorite time of year with Stampin Up!  Why?  Because I can earn free product!  Right now we are celebrati...