Welcome to the first day of the Bee-utiful Summer Blog Hop!! If you just came from Angela's blog you are in the right place. If you happened to just stop in and would like to start at the beginning, please go to Lisa's Blog. You are going to find a lot of great inspiration on your journey! We also have a lot of sponsors, so please leave a comment on everyones blog for a chance to win.
For my project, I made a layout using my Cricut, Silhouette Cameo and my Close To My Heart Stamps.
The honeycomb border and hexagon photo mats was cut using my silhouette from a file from the silhouette store.
The bee hive and bees were cut from the Heritage cricut cartridge
Pooh was cut at 5 inches using cricut cartridge "Pooh and Friends"
Grass was cut with "Everyday Paper Dolls" cricut cartridge at 10 inches
"Uniquely You" was Close To My Heart "Flowering Bunch" stamp set
The two sentiments under the photo mats were from "Treasured Life" stamp set from Close To My Heart.
I hope you liked it :) Your next stop is Sarah
If you get lost along the way, here is the whole line up.
2. Ashley - http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com
3. Pam - http://lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com/
5. Sheila- http://2pawprints.blogspot.com
6. Lucy ~ http://love2createitall.com
7. Jessica ~ http://craftinandstampin.blogspot.com
8. Angela - http://angelascraftyspot.blogspot.com
9. Linda - http://www.lindascreativity.blogspot.com
10. Sarah - www.sarahbiswabic.blogspot.com
12. Diana - www.daisylovecreations.blogspot.com
13. Patti -http://www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com
14. Tricia - http://mysticalcardcreations.blogspot.com/
15. Robin - http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com