Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Cricut cartridges on sale!!

If you own a cricut, you will want to check out the great deals on http://papercraftingpro.com/ they have FULL SIZE cartridges on sale for 13.00!!  You can even sign up free for 2 days to get these fantastic prices. If you want to sign up after the 2 day free trial it is only 9.99 a month.  I have been a member for a year now and I have saved so much money on my cartridges.  They ship really fast, I believe I get my order within a week.  Check them out and let me know what you have ordered. :)

2 comments:

Mari AKA Momo said...

Thanks for the heads up Linda!!! I appreciate you taking the time to let me know! XOXO Momo

Coachfans said...

I am waiting for my 3 cartridges that I ordered. Fed Ex should be delivering any time! : )

Georgiana
http://strangescrapping.blogspot.com/

Stampin Up! Year End Sale Event!

This is the time of year to save on your favorite stamp sets, framelits and bundles, with Stampin Up's year end sale event.  Here is a l...