Saturday, January 1, 2011

My Pink Stamper Design Team Call

I made this card for the My Pink Stamper Design Team Call.  Robyn wanted us to make a project using her favorite colors pink, brown and green using one of our favorite cartridges.  My favorite all time cartridge is
Create a Critter.  All the images just make you smile, and you can make them with bright vivid colors or my favorite, earth tones.  My recipe for this card is:
                         card base was cut at 4 1/4 x 11 and scored at 5 1/2
                         Pink layer was cut 4 x 5 1/4
                         Cricut cartridge is Create a Critter - monkey cut at 2 1/2 inches
                            vines were also cut from Create a Critter  at 3 inches
                         "Thanks so much" stamp was from Studio G
I love faux stitching so I used my white gel pen and stitched around the card.  I hope you like it.

12 comments:

Missy said...

Love your little monkey, he is one of my favorites, too!

Missy

Jeanne said...

Cute card! I'm a new follower!

Coachfans said...

Good Luck with the design team challenge. Come visit when you get a chance.

Georgiana
http://carsonscricutcreations.blogspot.com/

Patti Ross said...

SOOOOOOOO adorable...Love this. Good Luck - she couldn't pick anyone more creative than you!!!! Hope you get picked!

girlia said...

Love the little guy on the vine.

East Shore Lane Designs said...

very cute. i can't get my studio g stamps to stamp that nicely. do you have any suggestions?
debbie

eastshorelanedesigns at gmail dot com
www.eastshorelanedesigns.com

Staying Crafty said...

Adorable :)

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Adorable card!!! GL on the DT Challenge and Happy New Year!!
Hugs,
Norma

Regal said...

SO CUTE!!

DORCAS said...

He's adorable! Wishing you the best!
~Dorcas
http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

SweetSassyDiva said...

I just love this little guy! Good Luck! I hope you check out mine at
http://sweetsassydiva-gspot.blogspot.com

I am enjoying all the variety and creativity!

Great way to start the year!

We are doing a blog hop tomorrow and there will be some yummy blog candy along the way! I hope you can stop by.

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

So cute!!! Good luck!!! :-)
-Sam :-)

p.s. I'm a new follower :-)

Stampin Up! Year End Sale Event!

This is the time of year to save on your favorite stamp sets, framelits and bundles, with Stampin Up's year end sale event.  Here is a l...