Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Flaunt it Friday Challenge

This week http://flauntitfridays.blogspot.com/  is having a challenge to use Give a Hoot cartridge and to use the bear in the trash can.  I do not have that cartridge, so I decided to use Sesame Street Friends and used Oscar the Grouch on page 56.  I cut him out at 3 1/4 inches and used a standard A2 size card as the base.  I thought it would fun to make it into a fun card for a girlfriend of mine that I have not seen in a while.  We don't really gossip, but it will be nice to catch up with one another.  I hope she likes it.

10 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Great card! Your girlfriend will LOVE it! Oh my gosh! You go, girl! What a great imagination you have! Love how you pieced together the image and the sentiment you used. Thanks for playing with us at Flaunt It Fridays. :) Janis

Unknown said...

I am pretty sure your friend will love the card... two reasons to be that sure: 1. You did a very nice job with the card.
2. It is always good to hear from a good friend.
Thanks for joining us @ FIF!
Vivi M.

Claire Langan said...

Love the Grouch! I have an Oscar who lives in my house too. Great take on the challenge!
Hugs!

Paula Bee said...

What a great card! You did a fantastic job with putting that image together and it is perfect for the sentiment!! Thanks for joining in at FIF!!

Patti Ross said...

Love this and can't wait to do one like it when my new cartrdige gets here. Lexi ordered "spongebob"...hmmmmm
she better have some good ideas for it.

Great Job Linda...

xoxoxo

Saundra said...

Great job on the challenge! Thanks for Flaunting your stuff at FIF

365 Days of Cricut said...

Your card is so awesome! I love trash too haha! Thanks for flaunting it at Flaunt It Friday's!

Michele Kovack said...

Your friend is going to love this card! Your Oscar is adorable!

Sharon said...

Great card!! Your friend should love it!! Thanks for 'flaunting' your stuff with us at FIF!!! :)

Norma said...

Super cute card!!! TFS

Free Products!!

Happy New Year!!  This is my favorite time of year with Stampin Up!  Why?  Because I can earn free product!  Right now we are celebrati...