Sunday, January 23, 2011

My first Challenge!!

I was cleaning out my craft area and I came across some printed textured cards I bought at Micheals
for 5.00 for 50 cards and envelopes.  Can't pass a deal like that, but when I get them home, I cannot think of what to make with them, so they sit in the box.  I thought I would turn to my fabulous followers for help.  These are the cards I picked up the colors are blue, beige and white.
      My challenge is simple, show me how you make beautiful cards using printed pre-made cards. 


Here is my take on this challenge:   I justed glued the side and the bottom of the card so I can use it as a holder for my tag.  Used Tags Bags Boxes and more cartridge to cut out the tag at 5 1/2 inches on the mirror setting so I can use the inside for directions to our new home.  The white tag was cut at 5 1/4 inches.  Martha Stewarts corner punch was used on the front mat and used my computer for the wording.


 



You will have until next Sunday to submit your work.  I will be giving away two sets of cuttlebug
folders.













2 comments:

Claire Langan said...

Thanks for dropping by in my blog and I really do appreciate the invite! I will surely join in the fun! I've been meaning to do this as I have accumulated ready made cards quite lately and this is now my chance to do it.
Thanks this fun challenge!
Keep on creating...

Patti Ross said...

I love this idea - never gave a tag holder a thought with the preprinted cards...you could attach a gift card or anything inside...AWESOME!!!

xoxoxox Patti

Free Products!!

Happy New Year!!  This is my favorite time of year with Stampin Up!  Why?  Because I can earn free product!  Right now we are celebrati...