Saturday, January 22, 2011

Card for Charlie

Hi everyone.  I read on My Pink Stamper about a little 4 year old boy in need of prayers.  His name is Charlie and he is battling a rare skin condition that causes his skin to blister.  He is at The Ronald McDonald House undergoing treatment.  If you would like to read more about him and an address to send him a card
please visit http://cricutcraftsbyangela.blogspot.com/.  She is keeping her blog updated with his progress. 
Here is a card that I will be mailing out to Charlie in hopes it will make him smile.
inside the card reads..."I was thinking of you..."  I hope if you cannot send a card, to please keep him and his family in your prayers.  I cannot imagine watching my child go through such a tough time. 

2 comments:

Patti Ross said...

Oh Linda, what a beautifully thoughtful card. I'm sure it will make him smile! You did an awesome job!!!!

Patti xox

Christy said...

That is very cute. I sent him one earlier this week. Angela is doing a great job getting the word out. I don't live far from MPLS where Charlie is being treated, so it hit close to home. TFS!

Christy
http://christybladehandmade.blogspot.com/

Free Products!!

Happy New Year!!  This is my favorite time of year with Stampin Up!  Why?  Because I can earn free product!  Right now we are celebrati...