Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Years Resolution

Happy New Year everyone.  Along with issuing in a new year we tend to make resolutions, what are your resolutions for 2011?
  There are going to be a lot of things going on here on my blog for 2011.  I decided to host a few challenges, the first one will be posted soon, so please check back for that.  I am also going to start doing my own videos.  If there is anything you would like to see, please let me know - you can even challenge me --hmmm
nice idea for a segment - the followers challange the host...that could be fun!  And my last resolution, is to use my cricut more for scrapbook layouts. 
  Let me know what your crafty resolutions are - and lets get crafting!!!

1 comment:

Carina (PaperJunky) said...

Happy New Year to You
I love your Blog, i am now a Follower
Carina
http://paperjunkiemama.blogspot.com/

Free Products!!

Happy New Year!!  This is my favorite time of year with Stampin Up!  Why?  Because I can earn free product!  Right now we are celebrati...