Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Winter Warmies on Fantabulous Cricut

This week on http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com/ the challenge is to create  some type of winter clothing accessory on your project (hats, mitton, sweaters etc).  I was so excited when I saw this, because I just bought Simply Charmed and have not had a chance to use it yet.  I love the mittens on this cartridge and I wanted them to wave at  you, so I made my own action wobbles which I saw on Fantabulous Cricut site.  I cut the mittens  at 3 inches, embossed the background mat with my snowflake cuttlebug folder and with my Stampin Up! label punch, I wrote in my sentiment.  I really thought this card came out so cute!!  I hope you like it.

8 comments:

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

very cute!!! TFS! -Sam :-)

Patti Ross said...

TOOOOO CUTE!!! I need you to show me how to make my own wobbles...Lexi is in love with them! Such a talented sister I have!
xoxo
Patti

Minta's Creations said...

Too cute..
Just became your newest follower..Would love it if you decided to follow my blog.
Minta

http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

Jean said...

How cute!! Love the faces. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB this week.

CuteCuteWorld said...

cute! i like the embossing and the colours you used. thanks for playing with us at FCCB this week :)

Val said...

Gorgeous!! Thanks for playing along at FCCB this week:)

DIANA L. said...

Very cute!

http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Andrea said...

So cute and "warmie". Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

Stampin Up! Year End Sale Event!

This is the time of year to save on your favorite stamp sets, framelits and bundles, with Stampin Up's year end sale event.  Here is a l...