Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Jitterbuggin Challenge

Happy Wed. everyone.  Today I am joining the challenge on http://jitterbugginchallenge.blogspot.com/ to create something with chocolate brown and one other color.  I love the hedgehog on the Create a Critter cartridge.  I cut her out at 3 inches.  The punch I used on the corners of the mat is from the Martha Stewart corner punch called "Layered Arches".  Under the hedgehog I embossed "with love" with my cuttlebug boarder folders.  I hope you like it.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

so sweet! great job!

Patti Ross said...

LOVE the hedgehog!!! This card is so darn cute. Great Job!!!

Patti xoxoxoxo

Kelly said...

Very cute card, I love the hedgehog. He is so sweet. Kelly

Sherri said...

Love that hedgehog.....and the corner cuts are fabulous! Thanks for Jitterbuggin'!

Christmas Shaker Tags

Here are some fun shaker tags.  I stamped the "To and From" inside the tag and wrote the persons name inside.  These were a lot of...