Sunday, April 24, 2011

Barn Yard Theme

This is the last week of the Barn Yard theme.  I made another card using digital images from Digi Scrap Kits.
I purchased the chickens and it came with 9 images and 1 background all for $1.00!!  That is a great deal, and the images print out so crisp and clean.  If  you have not had a chance to check them out, please follow the link on the right side of my blog and see for yourself the beautiful images you can choose from for just $1.00!

I decided to make a 4 x 9 card so I could incorporate more than one image.  I inked the edges and wanted a farm feel to the card, so I randomly inked the front of the card also.  Hope you like it and hope you join in my challenge.

2 comments:

Patti Ross said...

OMGosh! This is so stinkin' cute!
You know how much I love chickens - this is adorable!

GREAT job as always my talented Sister!

me

L.B. said...

What a fun card.

Stampin Up! Year End Sale Event!

This is the time of year to save on your favorite stamp sets, framelits and bundles, with Stampin Up's year end sale event.  Here is a l...