Monday, April 4, 2011

Winner !!

I'd like to thank Amy Voltz from http://www.lovetocrop.com/ for being my Guest Designer these past two weeks. I hope everyone had a chance to hop over to her blog and see what a talented lady she is.

The winner of the paper pack from Paper Wishes is...
Sherrie K
Congratulations Sherri - please email me with your mailing address and I will get your Paper Wishes prize pack out to you. 

Thank you to all that have participated in Creative Sisters Monday Challenges.  You totally make my day when I see what you have created - you all inspire both myself and my sister, Patti.  We love being part of this wonderful community that papercrafting has become.

No comments:

Free Products!!

Happy New Year!!  This is my favorite time of year with Stampin Up!  Why?  Because I can earn free product!  Right now we are celebrati...