Monday, April 4, 2011

Winner !!

I'd like to thank Amy Voltz from http://www.lovetocrop.com/ for being my Guest Designer these past two weeks. I hope everyone had a chance to hop over to her blog and see what a talented lady she is.

The winner of the paper pack from Paper Wishes is...
Sherrie K
Congratulations Sherri - please email me with your mailing address and I will get your Paper Wishes prize pack out to you. 

Thank you to all that have participated in Creative Sisters Monday Challenges.  You totally make my day when I see what you have created - you all inspire both myself and my sister, Patti.  We love being part of this wonderful community that papercrafting has become.

No comments:

Stampin Up! Year End Sale Event!

This is the time of year to save on your favorite stamp sets, framelits and bundles, with Stampin Up's year end sale event.  Here is a l...