Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Winner Winner Winner Winner!!!

I would like to thank my Guest Designer Nita T again for being my Guest Designer for this past challenge.  She chose a really fun Christmas in June challenge.  The winner of this challenge is JESSICA S. OF JESSICAS CRAFT SHAQUE!!  Congratulations!!!  I will be mailing out the Perserves Cricut Cartridge out as soon as I get her mailing address.

Make sure you check back to see what my sister, Patti and I have planned for another great challenge!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

So so excited to have gotten my cartridge this weekend. The ideas are jumping around in my head nervously! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUCH AN AWESOME PRIZE!
:o)
Jessica

Jessica said...

Hi again Linda!
Please stop by my Blog to get your Award!!!
:O)
Jessica

jennyplace2 said...

Happy Birthday Linda! Hope your Day is very special and all your dreams come true!

Christmas Shaker Tags

Here are some fun shaker tags.  I stamped the "To and From" inside the tag and wrote the persons name inside.  These were a lot of...