Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Cooking with Cricut Challenge #62

Welcome to another great challenge that cookingwithcricut is having.  The challenge is to create a project using either Wreaths, pinecones or candles. 

For my project I thought I would kill two birds with one stone and make a tealight card.
I saw the instructions for this card on http://scrappeskreppe.blogspot.com last year, printed them off and found it very easy to use.  I just had to convert cm into inches.  For more of a fall feel for this card, I used fall colored tealights and raffia.  I have seen them made with ribbon to hold the candles in also.

I stamped the top of the card with my new stamp set from inkadinkaclings.  Used versa mark ink and embossed in clear embossing powder.

The pinecones that I popped up are from the Cricut cartridge Potpourri Basket - cut them at 1 1/2 inches.

The sentiment is from K Andrews Winged Things stamp set.  If you have not tried her stamps, you are missing out on some super quality stamps.  I love how sticky they are and how crisp they stamp. 
If you are interested in her stamps, and for some tips and ideas, please go to her website at
You will love doing business with Kristal, she is such a generous person, she donates $1 from the sale of every stamp set to a charity.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this idea! Great job :)

Michelle said...

Linda....

LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!

Hugs,
Michelle

pam said...

love it!

Free Products!!

Happy New Year!!  This is my favorite time of year with Stampin Up!  Why?  Because I can earn free product!  Right now we are celebrati...