Saturday, November 12, 2011

Fashionable Friends

Happy Saturday everyone.  I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far.  I announced last week that I am a new member of Getting Cricky's Junior Design team.  I finally had a few spare hours to myself to play with some of her stamps. 
Recipe:
House Mouse image
Sentiment:  K. Andrews Fashionable Friends.

If you have not had a chance to try K. Andrews stamps, you are missing out on some great quality stamps.  I love how crisp they stamp and since they are made out of high photo polymer and they cling to the acrylic blocks.

K. Andrew also donates $1.00 from the sale of every stamp set to charity.  How awesome and generous is that? 

You can check her websit by clicking on the link below.
www.gettingcricky.com


No comments:

Free Products!!

Happy New Year!!  This is my favorite time of year with Stampin Up!  Why?  Because I can earn free product!  Right now we are celebrati...