Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Cabin Fever Preview Week at Getting Cricky - Day three

Welcome back to day three and back for some more great projects using K Andrew's stamps.  This week, I chose to use Kates ABC's and I am so in the mood to go shopping.  Spring feels like it is right around the corner and the birds are singing...just makes me want to go out and shop.  So I made this 3 x 3 little
card.
I love making 3 x 3 cards, a great way to use up some of your scraps !  The stamp set that I used  was
K Andrew's Fashionable Friends stamp set..
there are a lot of great sayings on this set!




4 comments:

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

This is very pretty!! I am always in the mood for shopping!!
Kristan
GCDT-sister

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful, Linda!! I love the texture of the paper you used and the flowers are so pretty!! I am always in the mood for shopping, too!! :)

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Cheri said...

This is really cute. I like 3X3 cards as well, though I haven't made many. I think I will try some more. Thanks so much for the inspiration.

Cheri - Getting Cricky Sister
www.djssundries.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

Love the purse!! This is adorable!!!!! :)

Amanda
Getting Cricky JrDt
cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

Free Products!!

Happy New Year!!  This is my favorite time of year with Stampin Up!  Why?  Because I can earn free product!  Right now we are celebrati...