Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Valentines Day Cards

I wanted to share with you some cards I made for Valentines Day.  I received my Silhouette Cameo for Christmas and I am learning more and more every day, and I am falling in love with the cuts you can make with this machine.  Very intricate designs. 

I scaled the card wrapper down to hold a 3 x 3 card, used Kristal Andrew's "It's Valentines" stamp set and popped a 1 1/2 " heart in the center.  I wanted to make the 3 x 3 size so I can slip them in lunch boxes or suprise someone by putting one under their pillow.  Here is a picture of the stamp set that I used.
K Andrew Designs



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! :-)

Free Products!!

Happy New Year!!  This is my favorite time of year with Stampin Up!  Why?  Because I can earn free product!  Right now we are celebrati...