Welcomed to the first day of Disney Week. This is going to be such a fun week, so make sure to come back daily for new inspiration.
We can use any disney character even Hellow Kitty, Sesame Street, Pooh etc. So much to choose from!
I chose to use cut files from Paper Piecings by Nikki. She just came out with a disney bear set called "Clubhouse friends".
These images are Goofy and Daisy. Aren't they adorable?? I used my silhouette studio to join them together, then I printed them out and cut them by hand. That is one of the great things about Nikki's designs, you don't need a machine to use her files.
Here is a list of other blogs that are participating, if you would like to check them out.Janis... http://pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com/
- Lucy ~ http://love2createitall.blogspot.com
- Letillia- http://divaof5.blogspot.com/
- Christel - http://onescrappinsista.blogspot.com
- Michelle - http://queenofmycraftroom.blogspot.com
- Amanda - http://cricktncrafts.blogspot.com
- Elaine - http://ExpressionsByElaine.blogspot.com
- Nicolette- http://beyondscrapin.blogspot.com
- Shawn - http://craftychicsblog.blogspot.com/
- Jenny - http://www.crazyaboutcricut.blogspot.com/
- Linda - http://www.lindascreativity.blogspot.com
- Nicole - http://teachdanz.blogspot.com
- Heather http://www.craftymamaof2heve.blogspot.com/
- Michelle - http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com
- Patti - http://www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com
- Schell - http://www.schellscraftcorner.blogspot.com/
- Caleb - http://kidsforcards.blogspot.com/
- Susan - http://itsmesusanp.blogspot.com
- Heather Lynn- http://heathernovinger.blogspot.com/
- Michelle- http://cardsbymeechelle.blogspot.com/
- Gaby - http://www.gabycreates.com
- Norma - http://lilhoneybeestudios.blogspot.com/