Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Organize this Mess Blog Hop!

Photobucket
Organize this Mess.....we look at our creative space and just wonder where we put that those clear blocks that we had just used two weeks ago, past Tuesday, of the 3rd of the month. We know that feeling oh soooooo well!!!! I pride myself in my organized "clutter"! Wouldn't it be wonderful to know where everything is and that there is a place for everything and everything in its place!!!!

That's what this hop is hoping to do! Trying to give helpful hints on storage, clever ways to keep things and just organize the mess!!!!!!

There is a very creative cluttered group to help us along this path. We hope you can find the time to organize and hop along with us while we "declutter" along the way!!!! Of course there will be some blog candy to add to "your" organized clutter if you comment along the way and don't miss a single blog!

If you just happened to be visiting me today, I am ever so glad, but don't want you to miss an organized stop. So please start at the beginning, at Kimberly  She's going to give us a jump start on cleaning this mess! If you have arrived from my awesome talented sister, Patti, then you are more organized than I am!

I have to tell you, I am not the most organized person, so this hop was a struggle for me.  I have a very small crafting space.
This room, also serves as a bedroom (queen size bed is behind my chair) and a laundry room.  I love my ribbon storage which is right above my computer screen - it is very handy when I am making cards, my printer is on the left along with my cuttlebug and my cameo is on the right under my paper storage.

Last month, I came across a photo keeper and I LOVE IT!!
It holds 20 little boxes which is perfect for holding Nikki's images.  I always print more than one, sometimes I use both, for layering, sometimes I don't.  These little boxes are perfect for all the extras.  I don't have to worry about them getting bent.
I have taken this little box with me to work with a small pair of scissors (which also fit).  I love these boxes!!  I also found they fit the clear acrylic blocks also.  So if you go to a lot of crops or over a friends house, I recommend getting this system.  I bought this at Micheals with a 50% off coupon so it was affordable.

This is how I decorated a few so I know exactly what is in them.





Now, that I have given you a way to get organized, let me send you on your way to Lisa to give some more helpful hints and tips to organize this mess!

13 comments:

Kim said...

Great idea! Love seeing your space :)
~Kim

Scraping with Rosco said...

great space! And I love them boxes I may have to go look for them :)

Patti Ross said...

Amazing Job Linda...everything looks so good. Yeah, I should have gotten the boxes that day...LOL

Patti Ross
DT PPbN
jprossfam@gmail.com
www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com

Chriss America Real said...

Hi Linda,

It is so funny how things work out, I saw one of those photo boxes on sale at Michael's last time I was there. It was on sale for $19.00 regularly $39 so I bought one! Now I know why! lol!

Hugs,
Chriss
http://www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com/

Nikki said...

Nice job Linda :) I'm getting so jealous of everyone's adorable little crafting areas as I travel through the hop...LOL! I don't have anything which is why it's so hard for me to get actual crafting done...LOL! Everytime I get my stuff out it ends up all over my dining room table and my husband has chest pains until I put it away...hahaha! I LOVE your little travel box that you take to work with you :) What a great idea!

Nikki

Heather Lynn said...

your space looks very nice and organized! thanks for sharing!

Scrappin' Sista said...

Great space. I have the photo holder and I love how it works. I use it to hold extra digis that I have printed out. You've given me some new uses because I have several that are empty. TFS!

Hugs,
Christel
http://onescrappinsista.blogspot.com

Gloria said...

You look awesomely organized to me!! Love your art keepers!!

Precious Hugs

Amy E said...

What a great idea!! I've seen these boxes before but have WAY too many photos to fit in them. But I never even thought of all the other things you could put in them instead...thanks!!

amyis300 AT hotmail DOT com
scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

Kimberly Pate | KP Kre8tions said...

I have a bit photo box that I store all of my paper piecing in. I have them indexed and easy to grab when I need them.

Kimberly

Norma G. said...

Thanks for the tip!

cema1cema said...

I love the ribbon holder! Christina

missstamper said...

Very neat!

Free Products!!

Happy New Year!!  This is my favorite time of year with Stampin Up!  Why?  Because I can earn free product!  Right now we are celebrati...