Sunday, May 6, 2012

Paper Piecing fun..

Happy Sunday everyone.  I just wanted to share with you a calendar project that Paper Piecings by Nikki design team was doing this weekend.  We were to make a calendar for each month using Nikki's
designs.  I chose July.
Made this calander using "Under the Sea" file.  This file also includes some dolphins too which are super cute.  I cut "July" out with my Silhouette Cameo. 
This was something I have never done, but it was so much fun, I think I will make a page similar to this for my nieces scrapbook.
Hope you like it and thank you for stopping by :)  Have a great Sunday.

1 comment:

Kate said...

So cute. Love the colors. and little Shamu!

Hugs,
Kate

Free Products!!

Happy New Year!!  This is my favorite time of year with Stampin Up!  Why?  Because I can earn free product!  Right now we are celebrati...