Sunday, May 6, 2012

Paper Piecing fun..

Happy Sunday everyone.  I just wanted to share with you a calendar project that Paper Piecings by Nikki design team was doing this weekend.  We were to make a calendar for each month using Nikki's
designs.  I chose July.
Made this calander using "Under the Sea" file.  This file also includes some dolphins too which are super cute.  I cut "July" out with my Silhouette Cameo. 
This was something I have never done, but it was so much fun, I think I will make a page similar to this for my nieces scrapbook.
Hope you like it and thank you for stopping by :)  Have a great Sunday.

1 comment:

Kate said...

So cute. Love the colors. and little Shamu!

Hugs,
Kate

Stampin Up! Year End Sale Event!

This is the time of year to save on your favorite stamp sets, framelits and bundles, with Stampin Up's year end sale event.  Here is a l...