Saturday, September 14, 2013

All About Babies Blog Hop!


Hope u like it!

Welcome to the “All About Babies” Blog Hop! So glad you can join us!

If you are coming from Dorothy, then you are in the right spot. If you just happened to stumble upon my site or your reading this via e-mail, please start at MIRANDA'S BLOG so you don’t miss anyone’s amazing projects!


We will be showcasing anything BABY projects! In addition to seeing some awesome projects, there is some blog candy available too! Miranda will be giving away a Michael's or Joann's gift card. Winner's choice! To be eligible to win the blog candy, you must leave a comment on each stop in the hop telling us what is your favorite summer time activity! Be sure to leave a comment on each stop because the winner can be chosen from any of the participants blogs!

For my project today, I created a layout for my great nephew, using images from www.ppbndesigns.com

I used my silhouette studio to great the border of all the baby animals and then just print and cut it out.  The name of the file is "critter babies" and it comes with the alphabet blocks, so you can custom
make a card or a layout with any name!!  You can see this file HERE
 

 

20 comments:

Sarah Biswabic said...

Your layout is so adorable! The animals are so cute!

Unknown said...

Cute layout!!! Love the baby animals!!!

Unknown said...

LOVE those baby animals! I need to start using that print n cut feature a little more often ;)

Beth F. said...

This is such an adorable layout! Love it!

Pamela Lash said...

Lovely LO and I remember those critters - such a delight!!
Cyberhugs..........Mama LoveBug

Jean Bullock said...

I love this layout. Great way to showcase a special photo. My favorite summer activity is sleeping in until 7AM.

scrapbookingforfun said...

Love this layout!! The colors are beautiful and those little animals are too cute!!!! It was a pleasure being in this hop with you and I am now a follower of your blog!!
Shelley
shelley-scrapbookingforfun.blogspot.com

Sue D said...

Very cute. Great colors and I like the border of animals and the alphabet blocks.
My favorite summer activity is gardening.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Theresa B said...

my favorite summer activity is concerts in the park with friends. Cute animals on your page!

Connie Can Crop said...

Love those babies!! Thanks for sharing such a cute file! Happy to be hopping with you! Scrappy hugs, Connie Can Crop

Janis said...

This turned out really sweet and cute!!

My favorite summer activity is gardening and eating what I grow. Yummy!
<3 J

Mary Ann said...

Super cute layout!!!

Klite3 said...

Love, love, love the baby animals! They are so cute!! Really like your layout.

My favorite summertime activity is having my married girls home for visits.

Unknown said...

Very cutesy perfect for any baby layout!

Miranda said...

OMGoodness!!!!! This is super cute!!! Thanks for being a part of the hop!
Miranda :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome layout...love how colorful it is! In the summer I spend as much time in the outdoors as I can, now with fall upon us I gearing up for an active crafting season. Planning a baby shower with some friends so this hop should give me some great ideas. I'm new to blog hopping & don't know how to do this but will give it my best shot.

Ellen Jarvis said...

What an adorable layout! I haven't yet tried the print and cut feature of my Silhouette Cameo, and apparently I'm really missing out!! It's so cute!!

It was nice hopping with you, and I am your newest follower. OH, and in the summer -- hmmm, barbecues!!

Fondly,
Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
http://cardmonkeyspaperjungle.com
E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net
Close to My Heart: http://cardmonkey.ctmh.com

Ellen Jarvis said...

What an adorable layout! I haven't yet tried the print and cut feature of my Silhouette Cameo, and apparently I'm really missing out!! It's so cute!!

It was nice hopping with you, and I am your newest follower. OH, and in the summer -- hmmm, barbecues!!

Fondly,
Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
http://cardmonkeyspaperjungle.com
E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net
Close to My Heart: http://cardmonkey.ctmh.com

Donna K said...

Oh how cute is this?!! Love the bright, cheerful colors you used on this layout. So adorable!

{My favorite summer time activity is a lazy day at the beach!}

~Donna K

toddler costume said...

Thanks for writing in such an encouraging post. I had a glimpse of it and couldn’t stop reading till I finished. I have already bookmarked you.

Free Products!!

Happy New Year!!  This is my favorite time of year with Stampin Up!  Why?  Because I can earn free product!  Right now we are celebrati...