Saturday, February 8, 2014

Hello Kitty Blog Hop!



Welcome to the Hello Kitty Blog Hop
 
We love Hello Kitty!

Hello Kitty is a white, mouthless female kitten who lives in a seemingly perfect world. Kind, friendly and impossibly cute, she offers advice like "Hello Kitty says be yourself!" Hello Kitty has been every girl's favorite since 1974. Who doesn't adore her?

Connie Can Crop is the first stop on this sweet and lovable blog hop. Thanks so much for joining us!!

This is a one day blog hop and we appreciate your leaving a comment for all of these talented friends who are here sharing their ideas and creations. 
We have an awesome sponsor and giveaway for this hop!
 
 LoveBug Creations

LoveBug Creations
will be giving one lucky winner a $10 shopping spree to their store.
 
So what do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a  comment letting them know what you like best about their projects. 
 
Then come back to Connie Can Crop and post that you followed the rules.
You will have until 12:00 am Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments. 
Winners will be announced on Wednesday at Connie Can Crop.
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment  along the way!
 
Ready to spread some rainbows and love!!


I created an easel card.   Wanted Kitty to look like she was in a garden so I used Martha Stewarts lattice  boarder punch in the background and used a few flowers from "Flower Shoppe" cricut cartridge.  The papers are from Close to My Heart.
 
 
I have some blog candy!!!  I am giving away $10.00 gift card  to either Jo-Annes, AcMoore, Micheals or Hobby Lobby!!  So please leave a comment and let me know which store you would like if you win :)
 
 Up next is Pam  from www.lovebugcreations2.blogspot.com
 
 
Here is our complete line up in case you get lost along the way.

26 comments:

Craft2it said...

Love your easel card and you achieved your goal of a garden perfectly, it is what I thought right away when I saw the picture!
If per chance I were to win your prize I would rather you donate items to a school or club!

morentin1326 said...

this is very cool. I love it. I need to learn to make one of these.

Virginia said...

Cute card! I've never tried an easel card before. Very fun. :-)

For the contest, I'm a JoAnn's girl. :-)

Golden Goddess Designs said...

what a great card! I love it, you could do it with so many other centerpieces, too! I would like Michael's, HL, or Joann's. I shop at all three! thanks for sharing!

scrapBugz said...

Very pretty & fun card!

Mandy

Unknown said...

Easel cards are soooo fun. This is so adorable with the heart and all. How perfect for valentines day, now if only I could get my hands on the Hello Kitty cricut cart:) TFS and any store I shop at Joann , Michaels or HL

Debbie said...

I Just love your easel card so sweet too
Hugs
Debbie

Cathie w said...

easel cards are my fav

Cathie
scraphappycat@gmail.com

Pamela Lash said...

Hi old friend - wonderful easel card and I love the little embellies - great hopping with you today and have been thinking of Patti - hope she's doing better!

Brendanc said...

Love your easel card and seeing all the projects in this hop.

Ginger said...

Super cute easel card!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card.
Love it.
Marcia
mvanhoosan@gmail.com

Yvonne said...

Love the card and yes it looks like she is in a garden. If I would win I would like a JoAnns card please.

lindaplus3 said...

your card is sooooo cute,, Kitty looks sweet in her garden... I would like Jo-Annes :)

Rosemary I said...

nice idea the easel card been wanted to try one

Janet's Planet said...

Love the easel card!! TFS

Beth F. said...

Oh so sweet! I love it!
Beth
Beth's Beauties

Cathy said...

I love your card,,,Easel cards are one of my favorite cards to make:)
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Very sweet card!

cema1cema said...

Great card! Christina

Jo said...

VERY Cute card!!

Carla said...

Your card is adorable!! I love the punched boarder behind Hello Kitty. Thanks so much for sharing.


racincrafts at aim dot com
racincrafst.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

What a cute card. I love the fence with the flowers in it.

Michele I said...

love the cards so cute

Connie Can Crop said...

Oh this is wonderful. I love this easel card and your garden look! Thanks so much for hopping with us! Scrappy hugs, Connie

marg0006 said...

Great looking LO.

marg0006 at Verizon dot net

Free Products!!

Happy New Year!!  This is my favorite time of year with Stampin Up!  Why?  Because I can earn free product!  Right now we are celebrati...