Sunday, November 28, 2010

Christmas card 2010

I wanted to use the new Tim Holtz embossing folder with the deer I bought a few months ago - I cut it down to make just a strip.  For the ornament I used Winter Frolic's tag - cut that out at 2 1/4 inches and then layered the white one at 2 inches.  The greeting is from Studio G stamps.  Please leave a comment and let me know what you think.  I am struggling with the white space on the upper left hand corner.  Thank you.

My sister Patti suggested I put 3 brads in the left hand corner.  I think that was the pefect touch.  Thanks Patti.    You can visit her blog at http://pattilynncreations.blogspot.com/ - she has some awesome ideas on there.  I am very blessed to have a sister that shares the paper passion with me and someone I can bounce ideas off of. :)

I entered this card into http://bobunny.blogspot.com/ for their sketch Tuesday challenge.

1 comment:

Patti Ross said...

I love it...how about a grouping of three brads? Or a green christmas tree brad??? Buttons?

Stampin Up! Year End Sale Event!

This is the time of year to save on your favorite stamp sets, framelits and bundles, with Stampin Up's year end sale event.  Here is a l...