Sunday, November 14, 2010

Craft fair items

Happy Sunday everyone.  I hope everyone is having a great weekend.  Yesterday I spent the day at a local
elementary school craft fair.  I know I posted some of these items before on my blog but these are the finished items that I sold.  The tealight cards were a big hit,  some people bought them for house warming gifts and others for a nice little gift for friends and co workers. I like the idea of being able to make horizontal or vertical.  The cocoa packets were also a big hit for teacher gifts.  Then I made a simple popcorn slider, again for co-workers and/or teachers.

1 comment:

primpedinpaper said...

Beautiful job on these projects. -Nicole

Stampin Up! Year End Sale Event!

This is the time of year to save on your favorite stamp sets, framelits and bundles, with Stampin Up's year end sale event.  Here is a l...