Sunday, November 14, 2010

Craft fair items

Happy Sunday everyone.  I hope everyone is having a great weekend.  Yesterday I spent the day at a local
elementary school craft fair.  I know I posted some of these items before on my blog but these are the finished items that I sold.  The tealight cards were a big hit,  some people bought them for house warming gifts and others for a nice little gift for friends and co workers. I like the idea of being able to make horizontal or vertical.  The cocoa packets were also a big hit for teacher gifts.  Then I made a simple popcorn slider, again for co-workers and/or teachers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful job on these projects. -Nicole

Free Products!!

Happy New Year!!  This is my favorite time of year with Stampin Up!  Why?  Because I can earn free product!  Right now we are celebrati...