Sunday, November 21, 2010

Snow Friends

Happy Sunday everyone.  I got up early this morning, printed my 60% off coupon (AC Moore) and headed to Micheals.  They had their Christmas cards marked down 50% and I knew I wanted to make something today with the Snow Friends Cartridge, so I bought the Winter card set.  I cut the larger snowman out at 3 inches and the small little guy out at 2 inches.  To simulate snow, I used some lace that I bought at Walmart for $1.00.  This was a quick and easy card to make and I think it came out adorable.  AS FOR THE 60% OFF COUPON....I bought the Scotch tape runner which came with two rolls of adhesive for around 15.00!!  That was my deal of the day :)

2 comments:

Patti Ross said...

I love this!!! I'm glad to see something done with this cartridge...what a great idea for snow!!!!

patti
aka your sister!

Patti Ross said...

I've chosen you to be my first "Stylish Blogger Award" winner. Not only are you my sister - but my role-model in the paper-crafting world. You started me on this adventure and this is my way of saying "thank-you".

Please accept your award at my blog. www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com

Stampin Up! Year End Sale Event!

This is the time of year to save on your favorite stamp sets, framelits and bundles, with Stampin Up's year end sale event.  Here is a l...