Sunday, November 21, 2010

Snow Friends

Happy Sunday everyone.  I got up early this morning, printed my 60% off coupon (AC Moore) and headed to Micheals.  They had their Christmas cards marked down 50% and I knew I wanted to make something today with the Snow Friends Cartridge, so I bought the Winter card set.  I cut the larger snowman out at 3 inches and the small little guy out at 2 inches.  To simulate snow, I used some lace that I bought at Walmart for $1.00.  This was a quick and easy card to make and I think it came out adorable.  AS FOR THE 60% OFF COUPON....I bought the Scotch tape runner which came with two rolls of adhesive for around 15.00!!  That was my deal of the day :)

2 comments:

Patti Ross said...

I love this!!! I'm glad to see something done with this cartridge...what a great idea for snow!!!!

patti
aka your sister!

Patti Ross said...

I've chosen you to be my first "Stylish Blogger Award" winner. Not only are you my sister - but my role-model in the paper-crafting world. You started me on this adventure and this is my way of saying "thank-you".

Please accept your award at my blog. www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com

Free Products!!

Happy New Year!!  This is my favorite time of year with Stampin Up!  Why?  Because I can earn free product!  Right now we are celebrati...