Sunday, February 6, 2011

Join Me...

Hi everyone!!  Just wanted to invite you to join in a challenge that my sister, Patti is having at
http://pattilynncreationsl.blogspot.com/ .  It starts tomorrow and the theme is Create a Critter!

I also wanted to let you know that she and I will be hosting challenges every other week. 
We each will have a prize at the end of each of our challenges,  BUT at the end of the month, we will put everyone that joined both our challenges in for a grand prize at the end of the month.  So you have 3 chances to win!!!  We are both very excited about it and look forward to seeing everyones talented projects.

No comments:

Free Products!!

Happy New Year!!  This is my favorite time of year with Stampin Up!  Why?  Because I can earn free product!  Right now we are celebrati...