Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Queen of My Craft Room Card Swap

I am so excited to be on http://queenofmycraftroom.blogspot.com/ design team!  This is the first design team I have ever been on.  My first "assignment" was to make 10 St Patrick Day cards for a card swap.  I immediately thought of using the Simply Charmed cricut cartridge for the leprechaun.
I cut the base at 4 1/4 by 5 1/2, the mat was cut at 4 x 5 1/4 and I used Martha Stewarts corner punch.
The leprechaun was cut at 3 1/2 inches. To make it more fun I mounted the leprechaun on Action Wobbles - it looks like he is really kicking up his heels!  The rainbow was cut at 2 inches using Create a Critter.
this is the inside of the card.  I hope you like it.  I mail them tomorrow.  Can't wait to see what the next assigment is going to be!!

1 comment:

Patti Ross said...

So adorable, Linda. I really love that little guy! The layout is really nicely balanced - and the colors work really well...Good Job!!! Congrats on the design team!!!!

xoxoxo

Stampin Up! Year End Sale Event!

This is the time of year to save on your favorite stamp sets, framelits and bundles, with Stampin Up's year end sale event.  Here is a l...