Monday, March 7, 2011

And the winner is...

I would like to thank everyone that entered the embossing challenge. I was blown away with the amount of people that submitted their artwork. You all have been an inspiration to me.

I'd also like to thank Jen from http://www.jenscraftcorner.blogspot.com/ for being my guest designer. I hope everyone had a chance to go over to her blog and see how wonderfully talented she is.

The winner of the embossing folders and alphabet die's, sponsored by http://www.papercraftingpro.com/ is: Glenda Boyd of Glenda's Cards Congratulations ! Please contact me with your mailing address.

The winner of the grand prize - Robotz Cartridge sponsored by myself and my sister Patti on www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com/  is:  Shtal from Scrapbooking Craze Congratulations ! Please contact me with your mailing address.

Again, thank you everyone for joining Creative Sisters Monday Challenges. My sister Patti over on http://www.pattilynncreations@blogspot.com is having another fun challenge starting today, so head over there and enter to win her blog candy and meet her guest designer!

4 comments:

Glenda said...

What a pleasant surprise to be the winner of the folders and alphabet dies! Thank you so very much! I enjoy participating in the fun challenges! I have sent you an email.
Congrats to the grand prize winner Shtal!
Thanks again!
Glenda
http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

Charlotte said...

The challenge was so much fun. Congrats op the winners!!

Charlotte

Shelly said...

Oh, poo...I just saw your invite on my blog...Sorry I didn't get a chance to enter, but I'll look for the next one definitely!

Thanks!
Shelly
www.shellyscrafts.blogspot.com

Jens Craft Corner said...

You're so welcome! Thank you for having me. It was a pleasure. Continued success to you and Patti!

Stampin Up! Year End Sale Event!

This is the time of year to save on your favorite stamp sets, framelits and bundles, with Stampin Up's year end sale event.  Here is a l...