Monday, March 21, 2011

I have a couple of Winners!!

I want to thank everyone that stopped my blog and left a comment on my cards that I made for the Creative Sisters Monday Challenge #3.  The spring challenge was so much fun, I loved seeing everyones projects that they posted on Patti's challenge.  The winner for my cards is:

PAT N
PATS SCRAPS

Congratulations!  Please email me with your mailing address and I will get them right out to you.

The winner of the Bunny Hop Blog Hop is:

KIM
CRAZYABOUTSCRAPIN.BLOGSPOT.COM

Congratulations Kim, please email me with your address and I will mail out the Cricut Cuttables Emobssing kit.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Yah!!! I'm so excited!! Thanks so much:)

~Kim
http://crazyaboutscrapin.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

Congrats winners!
~Sarah
craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com

Pat N. said...

Wow, how about that! Thanks, Linda, that's really cool. I'll be emailing you my address. Thanks for the cards!--Pat N.

Free Products!!

Happy New Year!!  This is my favorite time of year with Stampin Up!  Why?  Because I can earn free product!  Right now we are celebrati...