Monday, March 21, 2011

I have a couple of Winners!!

I want to thank everyone that stopped my blog and left a comment on my cards that I made for the Creative Sisters Monday Challenge #3.  The spring challenge was so much fun, I loved seeing everyones projects that they posted on Patti's challenge.  The winner for my cards is:

PAT N
PATS SCRAPS

Congratulations!  Please email me with your mailing address and I will get them right out to you.

The winner of the Bunny Hop Blog Hop is:

KIM
CRAZYABOUTSCRAPIN.BLOGSPOT.COM

Congratulations Kim, please email me with your address and I will mail out the Cricut Cuttables Emobssing kit.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Yah!!! I'm so excited!! Thanks so much:)

~Kim
http://crazyaboutscrapin.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

Congrats winners!
~Sarah
craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com

Pat N. said...

Wow, how about that! Thanks, Linda, that's really cool. I'll be emailing you my address. Thanks for the cards!--Pat N.

Stampin Up! Year End Sale Event!

This is the time of year to save on your favorite stamp sets, framelits and bundles, with Stampin Up's year end sale event.  Here is a l...