Wednesday, December 14, 2011

CWC Challenge #64 Holiday cards, gift and tags

Happy Wednesday everyone!  This week's challenge on Cooking with Cricut is to make a holiday card, gift or tag focusing on the quick easy last minute type of ideas.  Well I can tell you that my card fits this catagory because I forgot about this deadline and I was able to complete it in less than half an hour.  I liked it so much I just finished making 10 of them!
I used the free image that CWC had this week and I just cut out "Family" with the Heritage cricut cartridge at 1".  I plan on making more and change the words to Friends and cousins.

Hope you like it.

5 comments:

Patti Ross said...

Oh Linda, I love love love this! So pretty and vintage!!!

xoxoxox

Michelle said...

HAHAHAHA! Your comment on forgetting about it and it def is a last minute card made me laugh! I LOVE this card and the vintage look to it too! Very pretty

Hugs,
Michelle

Dalis said...

ok, my mom would be salivating for this card... gorgeous!


-- dalis

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the vintage look.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Larelyn said...

I think this is a fabulous card! I just love the vintage look.
Hugs,
Larelyn
CWC DT

Stampin Up! Year End Sale Event!

This is the time of year to save on your favorite stamp sets, framelits and bundles, with Stampin Up's year end sale event.  Here is a l...