For my project I made a family favorite called Dream Cookies. I remember my mom making a double batch of these cookies and before we could eat them all, she would put them in a container and freeze them. Little did she realize that we knew they were in the freezer downstairs and all four of us children would go down and have a snack every now and then. I can still remember unhappy she was when she went to pull them out of the freezer when we had guests, only to find an empty container still in the freezer. LOL
I am going to bring these on my shopping trip tomorrow with my sisters so we can remember holidays past and remember my mom. I made a card with the recipe inside, so I can pass this recipe down to my niece whom will be joining us on our shopping trip.
For the sentiment on the front of the card, I used K. Andrews stamp set called "Winged Things". It is an awesome mix and match set. If you would like to see more of her stamps you can visit her page HERE
Thank you for stopping by - your next stop is April
Here is a the lineup in case you get lost along the way.
1. Dena J - http://missdjones.blogspot.com
2. Theresa Thescrapbookingqueen: http://www.thescrapbookingqueen.com
3. Lynda B-J: http://memoriesintyme.blogspot.com/
4. Jearise H: http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com/
5. Linda T: http://www.lindascreativity.blogspot.com
6. April N: http://curlsandgrins.blogspot.com
7. Susan B: http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/
8. Kristy A: http://www.scraptasticalkreations.blogspot.com/
9. Tami McD: http://tamboscreations.blogspot.com/
10. Melissa Haereiti: http://timeweavers.wordpress.com