Sunday, December 11, 2011

Paper Piecings by Nikki !

Hi Everyone.  I wanted to share a card that I made using digital images from Paper Piecings by Nikki.  She is a new digital artist that has really cute images and cutting files.  For right now, I am using her digital images until I get my sillouette - when I do, I am going to using ALL cutting files.  I can't get enough of them. 

For this card I used her "Very Beary Christmas" set.  It comes in black and white and colored images.

I colored mine in with my colored pencils and for the snowflakes I used Martha Stewarts fine glitter.  I wanted the ear muffs to be puffy and the closest thing I could find was puffy white paint from Tulip.  The Christmas tree was cut out with my Winter Frolic cartridge and I used stickles for the ornaments.  The snowflake paper came from a DCWV Ultimate Premium pack.  For the greeting, I just printed it on my computer and attatched it to the front of this side step card.  I hope you like it and will go to
Nikki's store and check out her awesome designs.

Check out Nikki's Blog and enter her challenge, you have a chance to win an awesome giveaway!

2 comments:

Mrs.PeruStarsFan said...

I love the glitter snowflakes, but I sure don't like the glittery mess when I make them. I now use my Xyron when I use glitter, it sure saves on the big messes.

Love your card, very adorable!

Kimberly
KPKre8tions
http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com/

Shelly Lynn said...

Awe.... such a cute card!! :)

Stampin Up! Year End Sale Event!

This is the time of year to save on your favorite stamp sets, framelits and bundles, with Stampin Up's year end sale event.  Here is a l...