Monday, July 23, 2012

Back to School layout

Happy Monday everyone!  Hope everyone had a great weekend.  Here in Maine the weather was warm and beautiful.  Yesterday I made this Back to school layout using the "Back to School" file from Paper Piecings by Nikki.
For the photo mats, side boarder, and the scalloped circle, I used my cricut Art Philosophy cartridge from Close To My Heart. This cartridge offers so many fun shapes!!  Did you know when you order this cartridge it comes with 3 sets of stamps that coordinate with this cartridge??  You will also receive a set of cardboard shapes that coordinate with the cartridge.  So many ideas and possibilities.

Did you also know that Close to My Heart just came out with another fun and exciting cartridge? It's called the Artiste cartridge. This new cartridge has a LOT of 3-D items.  It is so big it has two handbooks!

If you would like to know more about these cartridges, please leave a comment on how to get a hold of  you, I will be happy to tell you more.  Right now until July 31st I am offering you a special deal on either one of these cartridges. These cartridge bundles retail at 99.00 - and they are well worth the price.  Until July 31st, you have your choice of either the Art Philosophy bundle, or the
Artiste cricut bundle for only 80.00 plus shipping and handling. 

What you will get is the Cricut cartridge bundle of your choice, (which includes 3 stamp sets, a set of cardboard shapes that coordinate), a free Close To My Heart Idea book, and a petite perks stamp set.  You can also add for 5.00 more the stamp of the month set (reg price is 17.95).



You can email me at therrien_linda@yahoo.com if you would like more information or to order.  Please put CTMH in the subject line.  You have until July 31st to order at this price.


No comments:

Free Products!!

Happy New Year!!  This is my favorite time of year with Stampin Up!  Why?  Because I can earn free product!  Right now we are celebrati...