Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Outdoor layout

A few weekends back, my son and his girlfriend hiked up Tumbledown Mountain in Maine.  I have never been there myself but it looks beautiful and looking at their pictures, looks like they all had a great time.  I wanted to make a scrapbook layout for them to put their picture on and remember what a great summer they had together.
I used two files from www.paperpiecingsbynikki.com .  "Untamed Heart" and "Campin Crazy". In my silhouette studio software, I arranged the rocks and trees from Campin Crazy and then popped dotted the cute bears on top of the rocks from "Untamed Heart".

I am entering this layout in 5 challenges. 
www.cupcakecraftchallenges.blogspot.com - The Great Outdoors
www.critterchallengeblog.blogspot.com - Anything goes
www.incywincydesigns.blogspot.com - Anything goes
www.diecuttindivas.blogspot.com - Anything goes
www.partytimetuesdays.blogspot.com - Anything goes

I hope you like the layout and visit Nikki's store to see her amazing files.  You don't need a cutting machine or fancy software, she has them in all files - including ones so you can cut them by hand if you wish.

4 comments:

Pinkies Sparkly Creations said...

fab thanks for joining us at critter sketch and good luck emma xx

Faye said...

This gorgeous card is perfect for our Great Outdors Challenge. Thanks so much for joining the fun at Cupcake this week. Good Luck. x

sgc said...

Great card. Thanks for playing in the Critter Sketch Challenge.

Donna said...

Such a fun and sweet card Linda. love the CAS design! Thanks so much for joining us at Cupcake this week. Good Luck :) Donna ♥ x

Free Products!!

Happy New Year!!  This is my favorite time of year with Stampin Up!  Why?  Because I can earn free product!  Right now we are celebrati...