Monday, August 6, 2012

Gobble Gobble...

Today is my design team post for www.paperpiecingsbynikki.com.  It has been so HOT this summer that my mind has turned to cooler weather.  I chose Nikki's "Happy Thanksgiving" file.  I love fall and all the smells that go with the season.  I used the turkey in that file to make this card.
The card base is 5 x 5 by Studio G
Embossing folder is from Darice called "flower" it is the 5 x 7 size
a little faux stitching and it is done. :).

Hope you like it.  Please visit Nikki's store and see all the wonderful files she has, you won't be disappointed.

Thank you for stopping by.

1 comment:

Creations by Shirl said...

Cute gobble gobble... Wow you sure thinking of Thanksgiving, lol!

Christmas Shaker Tags

Here are some fun shaker tags.  I stamped the "To and From" inside the tag and wrote the persons name inside.  These were a lot of...