Monday, August 6, 2012

Gobble Gobble...

Today is my design team post for www.paperpiecingsbynikki.com.  It has been so HOT this summer that my mind has turned to cooler weather.  I chose Nikki's "Happy Thanksgiving" file.  I love fall and all the smells that go with the season.  I used the turkey in that file to make this card.
The card base is 5 x 5 by Studio G
Embossing folder is from Darice called "flower" it is the 5 x 7 size
a little faux stitching and it is done. :).

Hope you like it.  Please visit Nikki's store and see all the wonderful files she has, you won't be disappointed.

Thank you for stopping by.

1 comment:

Creations by Shirl said...

Cute gobble gobble... Wow you sure thinking of Thanksgiving, lol!

Free Products!!

Happy New Year!!  This is my favorite time of year with Stampin Up!  Why?  Because I can earn free product!  Right now we are celebrati...