Monday, August 27, 2012

Stair Step Card

Happy Monday!!  Today is my day to show you a project for www.paperpiecingsbynikki.com.   I am still working with the "Beary Scary" set she made a few weeks ago.  It has so much to play with, I am getting a LOT of use out of it.

I love stair step cards, you actually can create a little scene. - So cute!

I used the print and cut file that is one of the options that Nikki has with her files.  So even if you don't paper piece, you can print these cute little guys out and cut them out by hand or with a machine.

The trees in the background were cut from the Paper Doll Dress Up cricut cartridge, everything else is from "Beary Scary".

Hope you like it and thank you for stopping by.

1 comment:

Jan said...

This is great, thanks for playing along at CFAS xx Jan

Free Products!!

Happy New Year!!  This is my favorite time of year with Stampin Up!  Why?  Because I can earn free product!  Right now we are celebrati...